Thursday, June 2, 2011

Traveling Sisterhood Swap Box




Hello friends,



Before I begin, I would like to tell you that I will be posting picture of all my goodies sometime tomorrow. I went to take pictures of my goodies after writing this post and realized my batteries for my camera need replacing. What a bummer huh??? I know you were all looking forward to seeing pictures of my goodies, just as much as I wanted to show them off to you. They say when It rains It pours....the last few days here seems like It's done nothing but pour, to say the least... .LOL


I recently took part in a swap that Deb from Crows Creek Primitives http://crowscreekprimitives.blogspot.com/ was hosting. It was called Sisterhood of the traveling prim swap box swap. Deb started the box out by putting five items into the box and mailing it to the next person in line. Each person could take out as many items as they liked, but had to replace them with something else, the box must have five items in it at all times, and then we have to send it on to the next person in line. I received my box on Wednesday from Robin over at Cranky Crow http://thecrankycrow.blogspot.com/. (Sorry for the delay in posting, it has been shear craziness here at Marmmie's house, which has prevented me from posting sooner).


I have to say this was such a fun swap and I had a very hard time trying to decide what to keep and what to send on. I didn't want to hog everything, and I wanted to give Beth a few other choices besides just my goodies to choose from. So I ended up choosing three items to keep(after some serious thought and eliminations) ....one was a beautiful bag of homemade soaps that smell so yummy, the second one I choose was a cute as can be little chick pin keep, and the third was an awesome Americana Box that will go just perfect with my Americana display. My goodies that I choose all from came from Robin over at Cranky Crow http://thecrankycrow.blogspot.com/. Thank you Robin, I love them all so much, I couldn't help myself and had to snatch them up! Beth over at The Prim Colonial http://theprimcolonial.blogspot.com/ will be the next person in line which I will be sending the box to. Beth If you are reading this I will be sending your box out to you on Friday, I will email you with all the info. I hope you have as much fun choosing as I did and you like everything that's coming your way!


Untill tomorrow friends......Big Hugsssssss Mary

2 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Wow, sounds like you girls are having lots of fun with that traveling box. Can't wait to see all of your goodies. What fun! Hugs, Lecia

jennifer768 said...

Sounds like a fun swap.Looking forward to seeing all the goodies.Hugs,Jen