Monday, April 1, 2013

New Offering For Early Works Mercantile!

Hello friends, I am sorry I am so late in posting my offerings for Early Works Mercantile(the link for the EWM is located on my sidebar, just click on it and it will take you there) for this month. It seems that the flu bug has struck at the Ole' homestead here, which has caused for my delay in posting and limited me to only one creation for this month. Here is a sneak peak at my offering......I hope I have sparked your interest and you will stop by to see more of her and her sweet little friends.....Meet Mammy Myrtle..........

Now it's time to go back to bed and hopefully try and get rid of this wonderful bug!
Until next time friends,
Big Hugs,
Mary

1 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Mary, what another awesome creation, love her! The feedsack apron and chicks are adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Easter. hugs, Lecia