Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lil' Bit Of Love


Good Morning Friends,

Above is a picture that I promised to post of my doll that I made for a "Lil' Bit Of Love" doll swap. I finally heard from my swap partner Lyn today saying that she received my doll and Loved her very much!. Yahoo...I'm so glad Lyn liked her and that Lil' Bit finally made it to Australia safe and sound. Such a relief. Ahhhhh....LOL

This is going to be a short post today,as I am off to put the finishing touches on some dolls that I have been working on, that will be up for sale on Ebay as soon as I finish them off. I will be posting the dolls here first, before they get listed on ebay if anyone is interested. So until next time......Hugsssssssss Mary

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Hello Mary,

The dollie that you created for your swap is so very sweet! I love seeing how different each of them look and boy, she sure traveled a long way.

Just thought I would stop by and say Hi. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Tonya

Mary said...

Thank you so much Tonya for stopping by my blog to say hi and for your kind words about my doll and blog. I look forward to you stopping by again sometime when you get the chance :)