Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Slight Delay In Our Debut At The Mercantile


Good Evening Friends, I hope my posts finds everyone well and enjoying your evening. I stopped in tonight to let everyone know there is going to be a slight delay in my debut for Early Works Mercantile. I won't be listing my creations this month as early stated in my previous post. But, I will definitely be listing come the first of March. I am so sorry if you were looking forward to seeing what creations I had created for you. The reason for the delay is there has been a lot of personal family matters that have come up here that have needed my immediate attention, including the sudden loss of my Uncle (who was very, very dear to my heart). With all this going on, it has left my mind going in a million different directions and has been very difficult for me to focus on crafting and sewing at this time.
I hope everyone will understand and if you could....A little prayer would be greatly appreciated.
I thank you so much for stopping by and again I am so sorry for the disappointment.
I will be back as soon as I can.
Until next time,
Big Hugs,
Mary
 


11 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Mary,I am so very sorry for your loss!Hopefully things will settle down for the family.It is hard to craft with things like this and I know everyone will understand.Take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs,Jen

Cedar Creek Primitives said...

I am sorry for your loss! I am sure it will be worth the wait,and everyone will understand the delay. Sending prayers to you and your family!!
Karen

Cindi said...

I am so sorry for you loss. I am keeping you all in my prayers. I will be waiting for March.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Mary, I am sorry for the loss of your Uncle and for all that you have been going through. I can't wait until you start listing things on EWM. Your work is amazing. Wishing you a lovely day! hugs, Lecia

Shirlee said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers are being said for you & your family.

BumbleBeeLane said...

So sorry for your loss.Hugs & Prayers!~Amy

The Bear's Blog said...

You are on my daily prayer list. Blessings, just take enough time to deal with your loss and don't worry about anything else.

Disappointment? NO
Understanding & sympathy? YES

Just remember, you and your Uncle will be together again, and it will be forever, we all will be reunited.

Blessings ♥

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

My deepest sympathies, dear friend.
Sending prayers for you....

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, so sorry to hear about your loss, heartbreaking.....Will keep you in my prayers, Francine.

Theresa said...

Mary I'm so sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Mary Im so sorry to hear of your loss , but am super excited to read about the mercantile Congrats . Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hugs lil raggedy angie