Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Treasures From Special Friends With Big Hearts

Good Afternoon dear friends,
Today I thought I would stop in and show you my new treasures that I was blessed with winning from two very special and generous friends. 

(The tree is made from Burlap, with rusty bells, hearts, tulle and even a sweet heart cookie cutter for the topper, my picture really does not due this awesome tree justis)

First is this wonderful Valentine's tree. Joyce and Prudence from "The Bear's Blog" was celebrating Joyce's Birthday this month and in honor of her special day was hosting a special giveaway for this awesome Valentine Tree. From what I understand Prudence did all the creating and her Momma Joyce did the hosting *smiling* I was so excited to hear I had been chosen as the lucky winner, whoohoo!
If you have not had the opportunity to visit Joyce's blog yet, you really need to stop by for a visit. She is such a sweetheart with a huge heart and all her little bear kin's and there antic's will surly make you smile! While your visiting make you check out her Bear's Gift Shoppe as there are more of these wonderful trees for different occasions for sale.  Thank you so much Joyce and Prudence I am so beary blessed to have you both as my friends!


Next friends is this prim perfect little Angel tuck that I received from our dear friend Jean of "Prim Crafts blog" Jean is another wonderful talented artist with a heart of gold. She recently posted that she was having a giveaway for the first 12 followers that left a comment on her blog. I was among the first 12 followers to do so and if that wasn't generous enough......she ended up giving to everyone that left a comment a little Angel. Now how awesome and generous is that! If you have not met Jean yet, please stop by and say hi when you have a free moment. Jean is always creating something new and her work is so outstanding!
I can not thank you enough Jean for making me smile with your warm and generous heart!
And to you my friends...... I thank you for stopping by 
and for all your wonderful comments, and love and support! You mean the world to me and I cannot begin to tell you all what your friendship and support mean to me and how it brings me great joy in knowing that I have so many special friends.......
Until next time,
Big Big Hugs!
Mary

6 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Thank you, Miss Mary.

Hugs,
Prudence ♥

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Mary, lucky you, wonderful treasures you won.....Love the prim Angel from Jean, she was nice enough to include me I was the 13th, how giving is she......Happy Love Day, Francine.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Wonderful goodies, Mary.
Hugs,
Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How wonderful! Blog buddies are the best!

Jean Barker said...

Hi Mary,

I'm so glad you like the angel. I'm blessed to have such sweet blog friends.
Congrats on winning that beautiful tree.
Have a great weekend,
Prim Blessings,
Jean

Theresa said...

Mary I love all the goodies you won...you lucky girl you. :0)