Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Blog Worth Checking Out...


Hello Friends, I have some news to share. Recently I had the pleasure of coming across a blog called "A Gathering Place"http://rebecca-gatheryeroses.blogspot.com/. I was following Rebecca through Ebay for quite sometime with her vintage cottage chic auctions, never knowing she had a blog also . When I found her blog, I became so excited and just had to share it with you all. Her blog is so inspirational and has so many beautiful vintage cottage items which are worth checking out. She creates OOAK Vintage shabby cottage items that are soooooo beautiful along with vintage greeting cards,hang tags, sachets and pillows to name just a few. If you love vintage cottage then this is the place to visit! Until Next time........Hugssssssss Mary

0 comments: