Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friendship Swap


Hello Friends, Here's something you might be interested in....I met a new friend yesterday named Tricia from "Hillcrest Home Prims"http://triciamcn.blogspot.com/. She is hosting a friendship swap. It's going to be so awesome. You not only get to swap goodies with each other, but, you also get to make a new friend in the processe!! Now, how awesome is that? I just love the idea of making new friends and had to sign up right away! Sign ups are still going on right now and will be ending on April 15th. Tricia is such a sweetheart, and so friendly.....she has a way of making you feel so welcomed when visting her blog! If you love swaps and you love to make new friends....then you must go vist Tricia and sign up today! Till next time friends.......Hugssss Mary

2 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Hi Mary, Thanks a bunch for posting about the Friednship Swap. You are right I want the parnters to become great friends , I think we all need at least ONE GREAT friend!!!! There are alot of great bloggers on blogland but my goal is to have the girls stay friends, That is the BEST swap gift of all!

You are to sweet Mary thank you for you sweet, kind words.You are a doll and I LOVE your blog!!!!!!
Have a great day my new friend!
Big Hugs,
Tricia

Mary said...

I am more than happy to post about it Tricia, as I feel the same. One can never have to many friends! Thank you again for all your wonderful comments. Wishing you smiles and sunshine for the rest of day! Mary