Monday, March 7, 2011

Look What I Received In The Mail




Hello friends, I thought I would share with everyone what I received in my mail on Friday. My new bunny.....Isn't she the cutest thing you ever saw? I am so in love with her! She was made by my new friend Ann Schwendeman from Upstairs At Annie's http://upstairsatannies.blogspot.com/ Anne is such a talented artist who creates OOAK Dolls,Paintings, and Folk Art. She takes such pride in giving her dolls great detail, from hat pins in there hats to teeny tiny bells on their shoes. Her work is just amazing! If you have not stopped by her blog yet, you need to go do so and see all her wonderful creations. She does accept custom orders and and also sells her creations on Ebay and Esty as well. I just can't say enough about her work, let alone she is the sweetest person to deal with when placing a custom order. So make sure you go stop by her blog and see all her wonderful creations, if you don't you will be really missing out on some beautiful eye candy! "Thank you again Ann :) "
Till next time...................Hugsssssss Mary

1 comments:

Ann Schwendeman said...

Mary,
You are just the sweetest person! Enjoy your bunny! Thank you so very much!!
-Annie xoxoxoxox